In 1883, King W. Spencer, a Union Village merchant, added funeral service to his list of interests, which included furniture, hardware and photography.
The original building (now known as Endicott Tractor) still stands in the Union District of Endicott, New York.
James W. Coleman joined King Spencer in the funeral business and the name was changed to Spencer & Coleman Funeral Home. A new funeral home was opened in the early 1920’s at the present location in Endicott.
Kenneth Coleman and Glen Daniels purchased the business from James Coleman in 1940, and the name was changed to Coleman & Daniels Funeral Home. A new branch was opened in Apalachin in 1948 and a Vestal funeral home was acquired in 1981.
We are proud of our ever improving facilities and vehicles, and we offer a full range of services to satisfy the needs of our families.